Amanda Hessel, DC, L.Ac, OTR/L
North Boulder Physical Therapy Sports Rehabilitation
- B.S. Occupational Therapy, Indiana University, Indiana
- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College, New York;
- Master's of Science in Acupuncture, Finger Lakes School of Acupuncture, New York
- 2 years specialty hand therapy training and practice at the Indiana Hand Center, Indianapolis, Indiana
Hand, Wrist and Elbow Rehab
- Custom fabrication of static and dynamic splints
- Conservative treatment of overuse injuries
- Post operative treatment of fractures, tendon repairs, tendon transfers and arthroplasties
- Manual therapy for hand, wrist and elbow
To provide individuals with hand, wrist and elbow conditions with high level care so that they achieve full function and use of their upper extremity and can participate in the activities that are important to them.
Amanda has had a passion for holistic healing and owns a chiropractic and acupuncture practice here in Boulder in addition to working part-time for North Boulder Physical Therapy. In her free time she loves to hike, travel, run, and spend time with family & friends.